Tuesday 3 October 2017

Red Panda

Hi there. I've just returned from a relaxing few days at our beach house and a a couple of days on my own, crafting to my hearts content:)

Here is one of the cards I made. I bought this set last year, because I thought the racoon critter could also be a red Panda, which just happens to be my daughters fave animal. I thought it was about time I used them!

The image stamps are from WPlus9 Curious Forest Friends and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.
The critters are coloured with Copics and the rest is coloured with Zig Markers.

                                              I'm entering the following challenges:-



4 comments:

  1. I love these woodland stamp sets and your little critters are darling! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely Jenny - a simple but effective card, and I love that you have made the racoon into a red panda :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Jenny! You've set the scene perfectly and colored it beautifully! Love those mushrooms (toad stools?)!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Jenny! Your daughter will love getting this in the mail. xx

    ReplyDelete